Re: Europa-List: Spares

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spares
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:37:26

Hear, hear, Richard. I'm time-poor, too, so the  convenience of Europa helps.
And I'll always remember the time Damon  Hill nearly won a Grand Prix in an
Arrows, and it would have been a  deserved win rather than a fluke handed to
him on a plate, but a 50p  component let him down on the last lap...

Fair  comment Richard and Jeremy but I have had the components examined by an
 engineering company (in the family!) and their conclusion is that a
stainless steel bolt is a stainless steel bolt is a stainless steel  bolt. etc!

Yes I appreciate the comments about the mutual support between us and  Europa
but surely it should work both ways?

Patrick