RE: Europa-List: Spares

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Spares
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:52:23

Hear, hear, Richard. I'm time-poor, too, so the convenience of Europa helps.
And I'll always remember the time Damon Hill nearly won a Grand Prix in an
Arrows, and it would have been a deserved win rather than a fluke handed to
him on a plate, but a 50p component let him down on the last lap...

I don't want a 5p component letting me down in the air, only for my
dependents to be told there was a subtle difference in the correct 50p one
---From Europa. Worse still if I have to buy the 5p one because Europa have
gone out of business. Until they are fully on-stream selling enough kits to
be viable, we need to support them and we need them to support us too.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1430 build hours to date, build currently stalled due to house moves and
lack of workshop
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms