Europa-List: Spares

Subject: Europa-List: Spares
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:00:09

Team

Who deals with The Europa Rescue Service ? If it is
Rowland please make me down as willilng to help.

However - the main point of this mail is to make the
following announcement.

I have started to collect a few spares for my aircraft.
When I go to the US (twice a year) I normally bring some
stuff back. Pricing is "different" to the Europa/SkyDrive
pricing :-)

At present I have

Oil Pressure Sender
A pair of rubber carburettor mounts with the sealing rings
A Ducati Rectifier/Regulator

As these are spares rather than consumables I am willing
to offer them to anyone who is in need and we would split
the difference between the cost from the US and the cost
---From the UK. I would then replace.

Does anyone have any ideas for other small but valuable
items that I could add to the list  ?

For example plugs and filters would not be sensible as
they are almost as much in the US as in the UK.

I would also take orders for stuff like captive nuts or AN
bolts, at least three weeks before a trip (next planned
first week of March)

Any comments or suggestions (polite only please !)

Richard Holder
G-OWWW High Cross