RE: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please!
From: Terry Seaver terrys <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:45:21

Hi Patrick,

We had problems with vibration in that rpm range that had us stumped for
a while.  It turned out to be a mis-match in the prop blade incidences
on our Airmaster prop.  As I recall, one blade was almost one degree off
---From the other two.  Turned out to be a problem with the blade followers
that was eventually corrected by the factory.  Depending on how the
blades were installed in the hub (and the orientation of the followers),
the incidences could come out fairly close, or be rather bad.

Regards,
Terry Seaver
A135 / N135TD