Re: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please!
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:26:57

Hope you have all your problems sorted now Ferg.  There will be  more!!

My particular one is vibration.  Horrid airframe vibration  between 2000 and
3700 rpm with my 914.  Fuel drained and refilled,  filters cleaned, carbs
cleaned and jets., carbs balanced with proper kit,  set of new plugs fitted,
engine mounts checked.   New Arplast  prop back in France for re-balancing. All

plugs show equally nice and  grey.  I have run out of ideas.  Has anyone
experienced similar  problems and can suggest any other areas of search please
?
Had no problems with the old Warpdrive (now defunct).

Patrick