Europa-List: fitting gascolator

Subject: Europa-List: fitting gascolator
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:58:26

Following the discussion last year about water in fuel, I am about to
replace one of my in line fuel filters with an Andair mini gascolator to
provide a means of trapping and draining it. Andy tells me it is not an
approved factory mod but may be a club mod.  I can find no information
about this on the club web site.  Do I need to obtain special permission
/ approval or can I fit it and ask my inspector to sign it off?

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS 912S
218 hours, Mod 62 done.  New Michelin Air tyres just fitted.
Waiting for the good weather.