Re: Europa-List: Funny fuel gauge

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Funny fuel gauge
From: Matthew Carpenter <europaxs@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 07:23:31
--> Europa-List message posted by: Matthew Carpenter <europaxs@gmail.com>

That brings up a question..

What is the proper way to calibrate the float type?
On top are two POTs, a "Full" and an "Empty".
I have drained the tank, and set the empty. Then fill the tank and set
the full.
But, when I empty the tank again, the Empty mark will be way off.

Is there an easer way to do this?

Matt Carpenter
N138WJ