Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold
From: EuropaForum <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:07:08

The Links to the two Ez-Trim sites are on the EuropaOwners Links page:
http://www.europaowners.org/links.php
under vendors. I've add links that I found of interest over the years.
If you have any links you would like to add, just click add link and
fill in the boxes.
The link will appear after I approve it, for reasons of spam control.

Ordering the boards was easy. The lower the number the more they cost
each.
I think I ordered 20 and sold on the list at cost, They all were sold
in an hour
so if anyone is thinking of making an order they go fast.

I looked at the design at http://www.cas-cozy.nl/efis/EZTrim.html I
didn't like it and thought it was to expensive also.
Someone on the list said they were no longer available, so It's a
mute point anyway.

I've add the Ez-trim Zip download file to EuropaOwners.
http://www.europaowners.org/viewtopic.php?p=6023#6023
  it is also available on the Ez-trim page
http://hometown.aol.com/ccady/eztrim.htm

Having the files on the Owners page is just incase the Ez-trim home
page goes away.

Chat later,
Steved