Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold
From: Garry <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 19:17:48

Since I am electronically "challenged", is there any manufacturer out there
who makes an auto pilot altitude hold, with a bolt-on, right out of the box
product?  I don't want to have to fiddle with reprogramming the software or
rewiring the circuit boards.  I take it the EZ-Trim isn't for me?

Garry Stout