Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:05:06

Matt

Yes

That is how it works. That is one of the things that made me decide to use
it. I did not have to add another device to the elevator system.

I have a relay board so the control stick and the EZ Trim operate the relays
and the relays run the motor in the servo.  This is required if you install
the EZ Trim . It's output is made to energies relays.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555
http://www.europaowners.org/WileE

( I should be doing something rather than sitting her righting Email)