Europa-List: Through the firewall

Subject: Europa-List: Through the firewall
From: Mike Gamble <mp.gamble@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 20:54:44

To those that have done it from those that are trying to do it.
Is there another place to mount the fuel pump to avoid feeding pipework back to
the baggage bay then forward again?
How have people routed the fuel pipe from the pump to the engine ?
Manual says run the pipe under the brake cylinder forward but this would put it
too close to the wheel and the flap tube.
Why should we mount the battery in the stb compartment of the baggage bay and
then
route the cables up the port side to the panel?
How are you running the battery cables forward?
How do we get the fuel pipes and the cables through the firewall?
Help.
Mike Gamble
XS 440