RE: Europa-List: Access and Mod 70 ...no joke !

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Access and Mod 70 ...no joke !
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 19:03:46

My understanding, Kingsley, is that they're here learning how to be
gentlemen and sportsmen. The plan is for them to teach your PM what they
learn ready for when you next host the Rugby World Cup Final :-)

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1390 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms