RE: Europa-List: Access and Mod 70 ...no joke !

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Access and Mod 70 ...no joke !
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:20:01

Alternatively:

1. Draw line around outside of fuselage just forward of the mass-balance
stops.
2. Draw 4 lines perpendicular to the line in 1 (i.e. longitudinally along
the aircraft), one on top, one below and one either side
3. Cut aircraft in half around the line drawn in 1
4. Fit Mod 70 at your ease
5. Bond fuselage halves back together using the lines drawn in 2 as guides
to re-align the two halves
6. Go flying again

I dont understand what all the fuss about going down the back is about -
this procedure should obviate it very nicely :-)

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1390 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms