RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:15:53

You building or flying, Alan?

---From all the replies on here it looks like the fliers have all got it and
the builders all haven't. I'm on the case with PFA Engineering - thanks to
all who replied for their help validating what has happened vs. what should
have happened.

Those wanting to know more about the mod in the meantime can check out the
mod documentation that SteveD's posted on the EuropaOwners site at
http://www.europaowners.org/dlman.php?func=file_info&file_id=113. The same
information will be going on the Factory site as soon as Roger has sorted
his publishing issue.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1380 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms