Re: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:45:23

Jeremy et al
I should have said that I was with Andy all last week and he said that his
priority on return to work was the tailplane mass balance which he expected
to be available on his return to the UK.
He said that he would also prioritise the fliers first and the builders
second.
I hope this helps you and the factory.
Regards
Steve #403