RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:54:32

Sorry, Jos - I haven't got it myself yet! :-(

I'm assuming the Factory will be doing this job for the overseas folks, my
email to the Forum was about tracking the extent of the problem with the PFA
distribution - which is supposed to have gone to all PFA (i.e. UK) fliers
AND builders, but is beginning to look like it has just gone to fliers so
far.

Roger tells me the Mod 70 documentation will be on the Factory web site as
soon as he's fixed a publishing problem.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1380 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms