Re: Europa-List: Neubie composite question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Neubie composite question
From: Cy Galley <cgalley@qcbc.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:24:14

With a non-vented oil burner I would worry about an oil film contaminating
the bonds. This should not be a problem with a non-vented propane heater but
the moisture problem may be. I will ask Gary Hunter, Shell's resin man.
Cy Galley, TC - Chair, Emergency Aircraft Repair, Oshkosh

Editor, EAA Safety Programs
cgalley@qcbc.org or experimenter@eaa.org

Always looking for articles for  the Experimenter