RE: Europa-List: Neubie composite question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Neubie composite question
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 20:55:14

Hi! Ronald and Wayne
Just a further point to remember is that ALL the products you use in the
epoxy work need to be "heat soaked" to be at the correct temps even prior to
the mixing and application  ....including the glass cloth and polystyrene.
It takes a number of hours for cans of the resin to be up to standard
temperatures and then the application is easier and isn't so resin rich and
therefore is of lighter construction.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG