Re: Whelan Strobes

Subject: Re: Whelan Strobes
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 21:05:32
Paul
You say in the second para 'same arrangement for conduit and pitot tubing'.
Does this mean laying up bid to strengthen the holes as I do not remember
anything in the manual about this? My pitot tubing was drilled through in
the centre of the ribs and passed thro grommets that were supplied by the
factory.
Any guidance on fitting the strobe tubing would also be appreciated.
Steve Pitt #403