Fw: Seating

Subject: Fw: Seating
From: J R \Bob\ Gowing <gowingjr@acr.net.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:02:01
Dear Paul and others

Thank you all for your replies; I called up your site Paul and saw that you
did your own upholsterey as well. I am keen to do this myself but have a
spouse who wants it done "properly". The situation is unresolved so far, and
also in the distant future.

Downloading your Nov 2002 diary ran my little machine out of diskspace which
may account for not getting the photos on pages 6-8. However I will try
again after deleting a large program.

Went back and found your plywood seat pans reported on Wed 21/11/2002. I had
been thinking similarly, and now having seen your result, will now go ahead
similarly to what you have done.

JR (Bob) Gowing Kit 327 in Oz,
24 High St, BEGA NSW 2550