Re: I need a Europa Mono trailer

Subject: Re: I need a Europa Mono trailer
From: James H. Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 19:52:26
Ok,
        I would like to be where you are now.  I will get mine OK'd first
then begin taxing and testing.
Coming to flight Crafters is good.  That is where I will have the FAA
come to check mine out.  After taxi testing, and first flights done, I've
rented an shade hanger at Vandenberg airport to keep it at while I do my
40 hours.  It will be somewhat convenient by keeping it there.  There is
a possibility I might get a hanger is 6 to 12 months at that location.
That would be verrry nice.

              Jim Nelson