Re: I need a Europa Mono trailer

Subject: Re: I need a Europa Mono trailer
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:27:24

Ken.
        I live in St. Petersburg Fl and I think it might be 400 miles.
Probably more as I travel to Ill. once or twice a year and it takes me a
long day( 12 hrs or so to get to Ft. Campbell.) I'm finishing up my
monowheel.  Should be ready to fire it up in a few weeks.  I'll need it
to take it to lakeland for the first flights and then I've got a shade
hanger at Vandenburg (next to Tampa).  At that point I will not need the
trailer very often.  Just when do you need it? and how are you going to
get it?  If I'm the only one close to you, let me know and we will work
out something.  ??????
        You can call me in the evening at 727-596-7553  if you want.

                                      Jim Nelson

                                      N15JN