Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate

Subject: Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:45:03

Terry,
        I made a cowling flap that resides just behind the regular cowl
bottom.  It is controled by a push pull cable on the radio stack.  It can
be put in a position such that I can create a large opening when on the
ground while taxing and close it up while flying.  I will bel trying it
out in the vey near future (hopes 4 weeks or so- got to get the FAA to
bless it and then its fly fly fly.  I can do digital pix if you want to
give you the idea of what I have.

                                                              Jim Nelson

                                                              N15JN