Re: Bending hinge pins

Subject: Re: Bending hinge pins
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 11:40:32
Graham,

Thanks for your suggestion. After looking at all the ideas people came
up with and discussions with Andy Draper (taking into account the fact
that my very small workshop might mean being able to easily mount and
dismount the rudder will be a help), I've opted for this approach of
bending one end and drilling+wiring the other.

Once again, many thanks to all!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey