Re: Bending hinge pins

Subject: Re: Bending hinge pins
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 19:22:59
Jeremy,

I used a spare piece of hinge, Gripped the hinge I was working on in a vice
and slipped the spare bit over the end of the pin. Gripped with a pair of
pliers it bends reasonably easily like this.  (How I ended up with a spare
bit of hinge is another story!). Dont use any hinge you will need as it
tends to open up the hole.

Richard Iddon.