Re: Headaches

Subject: Re: Headaches
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:59:01
Thank you all for your comments re the Kerosene heater in my garage, I
appreciate
the concern.

I am aware of the problems of using a kerosene heater, in fact was living in
Brantford,
ON (just down the road from Hamilton) when that EZ crashed.

While my e-mail combined the discussion of respirator, barrier cream and heater
in one sentence, that has not been the case for any structural parts. ( I
confess,
I did lay up the inspection port covers in the garage this winter.)

All of my structural bonding/laminating work has been done in either my warm
basement
work area, or in the garage during the summer and fall. I am intentionally
waiting until spring to set the wing incidence and then bond on the top using
that great mod we just discussed a few weeks (months?) ago.

Currently working landing gear, antenna, panel, stab retrofit, etc.

I will continue to heed the great advice we all have here.

Cleve

> Paul:
>             This happened at my EAA chapter in Hamilton ON - but lots of
> years ago.
> Ferg

The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!