Re: Headaches

Subject: Re: Headaches
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:16:59
Before blaming absolutely everyrthing on solvents or carbon monoxide it is
worth remembering that dehydration produces or exacerbates headaches.
Spending all day in a (hopefully) warm and dry atmosphere getting so
engrossed in the build process that you forget to stop for a drink is a good
way to get headaches without the need for solvents. David Joyce 402

David,

A very good point. I personally do just that - I get so engrossed in my work
that
I even forget to eat. That will also be changing.

Dave
A227