Re: Firewall

Subject: Re: Firewall
From: Rob Housman <ROBHOUSMAN@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:58:26

In re: Hand control differential braking

I assume this question was regarding the Tri-Gear since a mono wheel can
not have differential braking, by definition.  The Tri-Gear is equipped
with more or less conventional foot operated brakes (for the pilot only)
- at least that is the way my kit was delivered.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070