No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 21:14:42
Hi! Vic and Janetta
I see someone has advised you about the Jabiru 3300. so I'll not go on about
it here ! If you need to know anything about it call me up, since I have one
,and it's great . I also understand the Australian
Dollar is down at the moment so you could probably "score"
regards
Bob Harrison   G-PTAG  Europa /Trike(Convertible) Jabiru 3300 MT Constant
Speed Prop. !