No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 19:17:28
Perhaps you could link a handheld up to your antenna to check it. Problem is
a bad antenna can cook the output stage of an icom A3/22 for example.

Have you tried an SWR meter on the antenna?

I can't remember the antenna input on the 200. Does it take a standard BNC?

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown