No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:18:22
I don't know too much about the Mazda engine but I think we talking about
the Rotary? If so my friend has one in his car. As far as fuel consumption
goes its rubbish. So not only do you have the extra weight of the engine but
the extra weight of the fuel. More power - more fuel - more weight and more
weight - same wings?

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown