RE: Flying: Engine reliability

Subject: RE: Flying: Engine reliability
From: Roger Mills <Roger.Mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:37:01
Has anyone thought of connecting a couple of small tubes protruding slightly
---From above or below the radiator (classic cowl) to blow cool air through the
inside of the fireproof tubes which we enclose the fuel lines in? That way
the fuel lines will always be maintained at O.A.T. whenever the prop is
turning.
Seems worth a try?
Roger Mills
141