Tie rods for securing the plane to trailer.

Subject: Tie rods for securing the plane to trailer.
From: erichdtrombley@juno.com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:31:20
Can, anyone with a factory trailer please provide me with the dimensions
of the tie rods which are used to secure the plane to the trailer?  I
need to know approximate length and diameter.  Also what are the sizes of
the rod ends.  Thanks so much.

Erich Trombley
A028
Tucson, AZ

Soon to be relocating to Las Vegas, NV at the end of September.  This
will be the fourth move for the plane since I started building, some four
+ years ago.  I think I will have close to 1000 miles on the plane and it
hasn't even left the ground yet.