Re: Winter whiles

Subject: Re: Winter whiles
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 07:33:02
>In a message dated 11/01/98  19:08:30, Dave Watts wrote:
>
><< I am still  in a dream world on costs >>
>
>Me too,  under 12 ltrs/hr over the summer (50 hrs) and all tucked up in the
>(wifey's)  garage for the winter, costing zilch ! Graham G-EMINI

I have done five hours flying this weekend for a fuel consumption of 50
litres, although that did include 4 taxis, so our consumption is around the
same as Grahams.
We were going skiing last Thursday but with the great weather forcast for
the weekend we stayed behind. Now we are about to walk out the door for the
snow.

Dave Watts 'XDY