Re: Winter whiles

Subject: Re: Winter whiles
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 19:01:52
> Graham C wrote     So take courage chaps,
>our "standards" ain't so bad, in fact they're better if your APS is
>less than 788 lb.,you're not in a great hurry and are mean about fuel.

Our 'XDY comes in at 787 lb. and mostly we are not in a hurry, and all I can
say is that so far it is extremely frugal when it comes to fuel. I am still
in adream world on costs, when I think that just a few months ago I was
paying 100 pounds sterling per hour, and now it is just small change from my
pocket. Brilliant :-)
Dave Watts.