Re: Europa-List: Re: Making an Europa pretty

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Making an Europa pretty
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 14:34:14
Bud, I see in your posting that you have experience with  Imron.  I have
some paint damage on my red GP4. It's painted with  Imron  and I have some
of the original paint from the builder.  Is it possible for a skilled
painter to blend in with the existing paint or am I faced with having the
whole wing painted. Thanks, Paul

On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 12:37=AFPM Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> wrote
: