Re: Europa-List: Re: Filter on the fuel vent

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Filter on the fuel vent
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 19:17:53
I had a flippy vent cover on my savannah.  Accidentally hit it with my
shoulder on pre flight and didn't notice.  Since it took off at about 30mph
by the time I noticed the lack of airspeed we were almost in the air so I
decided to deal with the problem in the air.  I was surprised how easy it
was to fly without airspeed.  Uneventful circuit to land.
So flippy covers not for me after that

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+1 786 878 0246