Europa-List: Europa fuel sight guage shorter route up seat back

Subject: Europa-List: Europa fuel sight guage shorter route up seat back
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 14:21:18

After looking through documents available at The Europa Club, LAA Europa TADS
and
my paper documents, I can't find anything giving Mod approval or instructions
/ diagrams on how to re-route the fuel sight guage from the tank outlet in
the tunnel and up the seat back, which several Europas seem to have done.

I'm considering doing this, but need to have some documentary support to show my
inspector. Please help. Thank you.

Jonathan

Read this topic online here: