Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your europa this week - 22/12/

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your europa this week - 22/12/22
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 19:01:36
I used the PB40 dynamic balancer from SmartAvionics, and its Y channel accel
erometer (in the rotational axis, as opposed to the primary x-axis used for b
alancing) and observed the live spectral output looking for a peaking in the
 engine rpm frequency range.

Cheers!
PeteZ

ronics.com> on behalf of Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2022 11:36:13 PM
> To: europa-list@matronics.com <europa-list@matronics.com>
> Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your europa this week -
 22/12/22

> Sorry i don=99t. But i can tell you that my heavy fixed pitch warpdr
ive beat up my box below 5200.

> Cheers,
> PeteZ
>
>>> On Dec 27, 2022, at 4:31 PM, James <james@kingdom.ie> wrote:
>>>
>> =EF=BB
>> Pete,
>> My 914 swings an Airmaster CS prop. Do you know what rpm setting(s) I sho
uld avoid?

>> Thanks
>> James
>>
>> Sent from Outlook for Android

 the revs out of the resonance bands.

ial@gmail.com>

>> > Thanks Peter great explanation there; and yes donuts are great but when
 they break and when they do everything shakes to pieces real fast. So in an
 aircraft not a great idea for prop drive; it would require some variant whi
ch i will try out when a dead gearbox gets donated.

=========
=========
=========
=========