Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your europa this week - 22/12/

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your europa this week - 22/12/22
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 20:19:01
The new 915 box uses two clutch packs and the the torsion shaft instead of t
he expensive (2200USD) dog gear assembly. Thanks to certification sadly we
=99ll never see this new solution applied to the 912S.

https://www.rotax-owner.com/manuals/MMH_915i_A_Series_ED0_R0.pdf

> On Dec 26, 2022, at 8:06 PM, Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>
> =EF=BBAlways trying to tame the 4bangars resonance issues, rotax have c
hanged to a torsion bar concept in the new 915.

l@gmail.com>

>> Yes that makes sense of the madness employed... And yes the dogs will wea
r out at some stage one way or the other; or cone spring will crack and fail
 just like in a mercedes transmission... =F0=9F=91=8D =F0=9F=A4=A9

=========
=========
=========
=========