Re: Europa-List: Delta Juliet

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Delta Juliet
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:46:20
Hi! Tony ,

for what its worth I will say I detest the "on line way"  every bloody thing is
going "on line or digital" . I welcome the actual "printed word"

I already spend too much time on this bloody thing . I think it will give me
"the
bums rush" if you as you say "go digital". My life is already made a bloody
misery by  the statement    " may be read on line" from such as poxy Insurance
and Council Tax issues.

regards

Bob Harrison.

> On 29 October 2022 at 14:35 Tony Wickens <skylark2150@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Hi David
>     Sorry to hear this. It seems like the end of an era as you have been a
> leader
in the Europa community for so long. I suppose it is an inevitable outcome
for all of us eventually. I have personally appreciated your support with
magazine
content over the years.

>     We are currently in Florida returning on the 11 November. It seems many
> new
people in the club seem to want everything online so the next magazine could
be my last. It will be interesting to see if anyone is prepared to continue
to create an on line equivalent..

>     Regards
>     Tony
>

>     Sent from my iPhone
>

>         > > On Oct 23, 2022, at 7:51 PM, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
> >

> >     >
>         > >
> >         Medical issues leave me facing the  loss of my class 2 medical and
with it the ability to tour abroad - which is what has provided my main flying
pleasure. So sadly I shall be parting with Delta Juliet. It is one of the most
widely travelled Europas and at the same time one of the most lavishly equipped
whilst  being one of the lighter 914/wobbly prop/monos flying. Amongst other
things: Garmin G3X touch / G5 / Twin channel nav com radio with ILS & twin
VOR / ADSB in and out / Garmin  three axis autopilot / Beringer wheel and brake
/ low hours 914 /  Woodcomp SR3000 N/W high twist prop / covered  trailer. I
shall be prepared to part with it to a good home for a modest price. I am in
the US until 10 November but as soon as I am home I will be happy to send full
documentation on to anyone interested and happy to arrange a trial flight.