Re: Europa-List: Delta Juliet

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Delta Juliet
From: Tony Wickens <skylark2150@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 09:35:22
Hi David
Sorry to hear this. It seems like the end of an era as you have been a leade
r in the Europa community for so long. I suppose it is an inevitable outcome
 for all of us eventually. I have personally appreciated your support with m
agazine content over the years.

We are currently in Florida returning on the 11 November. It seems many new p
eople in the club seem to want everything online so the next magazine could b
e my last. It will be interesting to see if anyone is prepared to continue t
o create an on line equivalent..

Regards
Tony

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 23, 2022, at 7:51 PM, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> =EF=BB
> Medical issues leave me facing the  loss of my class 2 medical and with it
 the ability to tour abroad - which is what has provided my main flying plea
sure. So sadly I shall be parting with Delta Juliet. It is one of the most w
idely travelled Europas and at the same time one of the most lavishly equipp
ed whilst  being one of the lighter 914/wobbly prop/monos flying. Amongst ot
her things: Garmin G3X touch / G5 / Twin channel nav com radio with ILS & tw
in VOR / ADSB in and out / Garmin  three axis autopilot / Beringer wheel and
 brake / low hours 914 /  Woodcomp SR3000 N/W high twist prop / covered  tra
iler. I shall be prepared to part with it to a good home for a modest price.
 I am in the US until 10 November but as soon as I am home I will be happy t
o send full documentation on to anyone interested and happy to arrange a tri
al flight.