Re: Europa-List: Delta Juliet

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Delta Juliet
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 01:38:39
Tony, At 84 and having achieved my flying ambitions and having flown
round Europe multiple times I can't feel too sorry for myself. I dare
say I shall carry on doing a bit of flying woth Tim and might even go
back to gliding, which in many ways is a superior, rather intellectual
form of flying. I deplore the thought that the magazine might go digital
and very much hope you will soldier on for a few years yet. All best,
David