Europa-List: POH/Operations Manual for Grove conventional gear XS Europa

Subject: Europa-List: POH/Operations Manual for Grove conventional gear XS Europa
From: tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 20:16:32

Im nearing the completion of my conventional gear XS Europa S/N A011. Im trying
to make an Operational Manual for this aircraft. Im utilising the POH documents
provided by The Europa Club - they offer three variants - Mono, Trigear, and
Glider wings.

Europa has advised me that it's best I base my Manual on the Mono document -
however,
Im having trouble determining the correct take-off and landing procedure
for this airframe - due to the flaps being independent of the fixed landing
gear.

Im hoping that some kind owner/builder with a conventional wheel aircraft
wouldn't
mind sharing their Manual with me.

Best regards to all

--------