Re: Europa-List: Cause of Engine stoppage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cause of Engine stoppage
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 13:33:17
fwiw,  I used these in my tiny snug-fitting hummelbird (in addition to
positioning my mag switches on the far right - with no restart possible
being hand-propped lol):

https://periheliondesign.com/shop-2/

maybe they could fit even on the EXP, if using counter-sunk screws?

Cheers and best wishes for a timely rebuild!
Pete