Re: Europa-List: Re: What Did you do with your Europa this week 5/23-5/3

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What Did you do with your Europa this week 5/23-5/30
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 08:37:06

> On 3 Jun 2022, at 5:53 am, n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I mostly fly with friends that have LSA airplanes and, despite me cruising at
5000 RPM, I have to depart several minutes before and still arrive several
minutes
after.

Hello Chris,
Your statement above indicates that the LSA aircraft are faster than your
Europa.
 Is this what you meant to say?

My experience with my 80 HP Classic has shown that the only other comparable
aircraft
that is faster is a Virus SW with a 100 HP engine and even then it does
not get out of sight very quickly.   LOVE IT!!

Best regards
Kingsley in Oz