Europa-List: Re: Fuel coupling hoses at bottom of fuel tank

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel coupling hoses at bottom of fuel tank
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 10:59:17

Thanks for the references Bud.

Thanks to all this feedback I think that my initial selection of hose was
appropriate.
The swelling I am referring to is at the line between the plastic boss
and the aluminum fitting. The fitting is properly in the boss. Why did it happen
who knows. I will try to make a picture of it.

Will, not sure about you rquestion but here is a picture of the newly installed
vent. As you can see, the CM fiberglass goes around the boss. It used to be a
little tighter and the coupling hose would butt against it preventing from being
inserted further in. I ground off some of the glass to increase the clearance
which you can see the picture shows the hose further into the boss almost
to the tank.

I think I will be fine. Will keep an eye on these components and if I have
issues
again will find some other brand of hose.

Best Regards,
Chris

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: