RE: Europa-List: PV-50 Prop settings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: PV-50 Prop settings
From: Steve Ivell <SteveIvell@pestproof.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 18:12:27
Hi Pete

In the UK the Rotax912/4 is used a lot in microlights and they tend to be f
lown at much lower revs.... somewhere between 4000 and 4500....and I don't
hear of loads of gearbox problems.
Because of noise certificates many Rotax micros are set up to max static of
 4800.
Go figure??

Kind Regards

Steve Ivell