Re: Europa-List: PV-50 Prop settings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PV-50 Prop settings
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 11:35:38
Can't advisde on the adjustment to get more fine, but opening a can of
worms:  Isn't 4700rpm cruise brutal on the gearbox?  How many hours do you
have on the box now, and have you had a 600hr service, and if yes, what
were the observations?  The advice by my local cert'd rotax guys is to
always cruise above 5100rpm.

Are many others cruising that low? .... and how are their gearbox's holding
up?

Cheers and thx,
PeteZ
C-GNPZ