Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/21 - 2/28

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 2/21 - 2/28
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 10:06:51

Thanks Chris.  All of the equipment is working nicely and playing well together.

You are correct, not as clean behind the panel, although not as bad as you might
imagine.  Fortunately, I was able to construct the wiring harness such that
the Dynon ARINC module, GAD29, G5, and GPS175 are all tied together on one
harness,
with the individual power and ground wires for the components going to a
single 9 pin female DSub connector and a power/ground block that I fabricated
---From the male connector.

This makes the installation and removal of the components and harness much
easier,
as the only fixed connection behind the panel is the male Dsub connector
carrying
power and ground.   The Dynon ARINC module connects to the Skyview system
via a single network cable, while all the Garmin components are interconnected
to each other.

Hope that makes sense.

Erich
N28ET